Texas WIC classes this month are packed with wonderful tips from experts. Included are sessions on everything from how to make a recipe using WIC foods to story time for your little one. Use the link below to Texas WIC to sign up for the free classes.
Here is a glance at some of the FREE upcoming LIVE ONLINE classes that can be taken from the comfort of your own home:
- Live Pregnancy Discussion: Preparing for Baby and Taking Care of You – Monday, January 9 12:00PM You’ve probably heard a lot of different advice about pregnancy, making it hard to know what’s best when it comes to nutrition, health and preparing for your new baby. Join Texas WIC for a LIVE discussion on all things pregnancy featuring a special guest expert!
- Live Discussion on WIC Shopping Tips and Tricks – Tuesday, January 10 12:00PM Does WIC shopping overwhelm or confuse you? Join Texas WIC experts for a live discussion where their pros will explain how to choose the right foods, some tips and tricks for common shopping challenges and what’s new in WIC foods.
- Live – Ask the Expert about Breastfeeding and Pumping – Tuesday, January 10 3:00PM If you are pregnant or recently gave birth, join Texas WIC for a weekly discussion on breastfeeding topics. Bring your support person and meet with Texas WIC’s breastfeeding experts, as they dive into everything you need to know about breastfeeding, pumping and bottle feeding.
- Live Discussion on Introducing Your Baby to Foods – Wednesday, January 11 11:00 AM Introducing solid food is an exciting adventure, but Texas WIC experts can help. If you have a baby who is getting ready to start solid foods, or has recently started, join Texas WIC for a LIVE discussion about introducing solid foods.
- Live Discussion and Activity on Cool Drinks for Kids – Thursday, January 12 11:00AM Are you looking for a way to keep your child hydrated without giving them sugary drinks? Join Texas WIC for a LIVE discussion and recipe activity to learn simple ways to make water more appealing to your child.
- Live Discussion on Breastfeeding After Coming Home from the Hospital – Thursday, January 12 2:00 PM Join Texas WIC for a LIVE discussion about what to expect with breastfeeding once you come home from your hospital or birthing center. Texas WIC’s infant feeding experts will dive into common questions about engorgement, feeding schedules and positioning.
To register for these Texas WIC events, and see additional WIC Click & Learn Classes visit Texas WIC online at: https://texaswic.org/online-classes
Leave A Comment