Now Hiring Full-Time Warehouse Employee
We are fast-paced, professional and our goal is to provide our 7 locations accurate and quality product to serve WIC customers in the Austin, Round Rock and San Marcos area.
– Receive and process incoming deliveries
– Pick and pack orders for delivery to our 7 locations
– Utilize warehouse management system to track inventory and locate products
– Operate pallet jack, forklift and other equipment to move and stack materials
– Conduct regular inventory counts and assist with inventory control
– Safely handle materials, including loading and unloading trucks
– Assist with warehouse organization and maintenance
– Assist with deliveries to our 7 locations
– Fabricate and build crates or pallets as needed
– Experience with warehouse management systems (WMS)
– Proficiency in operating pallet jacks, forklifts or other material handling equipment
– Strong knowledge of inventory control procedures
– Skilled in building carts or pallets for delivery to our stores
– Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Note: Previous experience in a warehouse setting is preferred, but not required. Training will be provided.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and additional duties may be assigned as needed.
Salary: From $18.00 per hour Expected hours: 40 per week
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Paid biweekly
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Morning shift
* No weekends
Work Location: In person
Notice to applicants: Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap or veteran status. Lone Star Family Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer.